You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

General Rules for Article contests

Here are the general rules for the article contests we conduct in Techulator.com:

1. Last date to submit the article will be announced along with the contest announcement.

2. Members can reserve topics by posting a response to the contest announcement thread. Reserved article should be submitted within 5 days from the date of responding. If the article is not published within 5 days, other members may reserve the same topic.

3. After posting the article, a link to the article should be posted as a response in the contest announcement thread.

4. Winners will be announced within 15 days from the date of contest deadline.

5. First winner will receive Rs 250 cash credits 50 extra points.

6. Depending on the number of participants, there may be a few runner ups, which will receive Rs 100 cash credits and 25 extra points.

7. The decision of judgement panel will be final.

8. Overall quality of the article, the value added to the site, traffic potential etc will be counted towards selecting the winners.
    It's very nice to know the guidelines of article contest once again. This thread will definitely help all the members who participate in various article contests.

I would like to request all the members to follow rules and guidelines as mentioned by Mr Tony and to act proactively on these.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Thank Webmaster for General Rules of Article contests . This is really a helpful and usable thread for all members who want to participate in Article contests.

Thank you for updated guidelines for Article contests.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Hi SIR
    This is very good for the members. thanks you so much about the new roles.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Thanks Tony Sir for posting these important rules. I am a beginner to Techulator and my first article is rejected due to these rule. So, next time i will remember it. Thanks for sharing.
    "The foundation of every state is the education of its youth."

Thank for your article guideline this will help me in submitting this article. This will help me earning more money and more points.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.