You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Now post quick and short articles at Techulator.com

Since the launch of Techulator, we have been accepting only long and detailed articles. We are making a policy change now to make it easy for our members to post short and quick articles on various emerging topics. Many of you have been asking for this for a long time.

Please note that this is not meant to replace all long and well researched articles with quick and short articles. This is only to enable you to write short articles only when it does not make sense to write a lot on certain topics. Long articles will continue to be paid higher and short articles will get prorated payments.

We will be sending out article topics to our Google group. If you like to get notifications about the new topics to write articles or like to receive our announcements instantly, please join this Google group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/techulator
    A much needed step and important move taken to encourage all the members to write and contribute to this site and earn good cash credits as well as points. I request all the members to take this matter very seriously as it is a win-win case for everyone. Please get ready to explore your skills by participating in forthcoming topics.

Thank you very much Mr Tony for this initiative.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hello Tony sir,
    This is indeed a welcome change for Techulator members. It will allows members to write quality articles even with less time at disposal. I used to find it difficult to write long articles as it took a lot of time. But, now with the limited time at my disposal, I should atleast be able to post some quality short articles on TEC. Thanks for this opportunity!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This a great announcement for all Techulator members. You have taken a positive step for the success of Techulator. Now it would be easy to us to write good article on those topic which have less information. Thanks a lot for this change. But what article length required if I am writing small articles?
    Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

Thanks Webmaster Tony for announce another bright feature in TEC.But I have a doubt . Can you tell me what is the minimum words length for quick and short articles at TEC?

Thank you for allowing short articles, Sometime we not having much more data to post long article. Hope this action will help us to cover all technology related topics.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Thank you so much sir for allowing short and quick articles in this website.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

What is the minimum length of articles?
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

This is a welcome announcement and will certainly boost the micro blogging topics.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Thanks for providing this facility. But please inform the recommended length for the article writing and what are the other new things about the resource section.

Warm Regards
    Himanshu

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.