You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

How to get maximum point for my article

Hi friends,
    I an new to here, I am a blogger and SEO. I wish to write lot of my niche related articles here, so I want to know how I get maximum points from my article. It means what are factors are there? like article length,visitors,response.
    suppose I have article of 1000 words length and I got 1000 visitors mean, How much points will get?
    Shafeeq,

Welcome to Techulator.com

There is no hard and fast rule on awarding points and cash credits for articles. We evaluate the articles based on quality and traffic potential and give the rewards based on the judgement of the editors.

Please write unique topics that have the potential to get traffic. Very common and saturated topics may be rejected.

Hi Shafeeq,

As Mr tony said, try to write article on non generic, uncommon, most recent topic. Further selecting the topic, your English should be good enough, presentation skills also matters while rewarding cash credits and points. Do not try to write very common, very old topics as it may not accepted further. Length does not matter, it should be between 500 to 1500 words in general as recommended.

Initially you must write article and check the cash credits and points awards to your article. You will get some ideas later on. Please don't worry about cash credits and points as TEC will never disappoint you. This is my personal experience and I am also writing articles here.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Dear Shafeeq,
    If you want to know about how to get maximum point for the article section then I tell that It is not a tough work. but you need to post high qualities article content.

Hello Shafeeq,
    Welcome to Techulator. The points and cash rewards are depending upon the quality of article not on it's length. If you write small article with good description, then you will get good points and cash rewards. Try to write articles on unique topic or on less saturated topic.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

Hi
    If you can submit quality content in the website then you can get good points and cash, So first of all make sure that you are a good writer.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.