You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

Anyone faced Adsense cheque tracking problem on Bluedart?

Hello members,

My 2nd adsense cheque was issued on 26th June, 2013. But after around 20 days I am unable to track on bluedart website. Anyone faced such problem for the month of May 2013 cheque? I am totally confused. Although Tony Sir and other members said to wait for some days but became worried about it. This cheque is very important to me. I don't know how many days will ti take to receive.
    Try going to the nearest Bluedart office and inquire about your check there.

I have already contacted to bluedart customer care. But they are asking about something WC number. From where I can get this?

This is my second cheque. I didn't face any problem in case of receiving of my 1st adsense cheque which was delivered to me at the right time.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

I don't have any clear answer for it but I will try to guide you in the way I can think of. The WC number is the Waybill number which is updated in your payment details after a long time by "Tracking number: Bluedart*******" You can see it in your previous payment. It might not be updated for this particular payment. Try telling them that you have the reference number rather than the WC number.

It is quite late now for the payment and the check would have been probably sent back to US by now. You need not fret about it, Google will just add the amount back in your Adsense account and the money will come back.

You have to ask for reissue of the check after 60 days the payment was issued. You can do so here
    https://support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/1198567?hl=en#ts=1198572

Thanks bro. Can you please tell me how many days will it take to reach to me? Should I wait for 60 days?
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

You will have to wait for 60 days before asking for reissue.

Hi Priyabrata,

Have you checked your eight digit reference number (removing prefix zero from Adsense reference number) at Blue Dart site at 'ref' option tab to get AWB (Airway Bill number)? Try it if not done.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Blue Dart is one of the premier courier service provider company in the entire world. But there is a problem with Blue Dart as per my personal experience. They use to cover some particular areas of a city. If the destination is a little bit outskirt of the city, though it is under the city, they won't deliver the consignment and it will be returned back. They don't even bother to call the person to whom it should be delivered. This happened to me many times earlier. Again while considering small towns, they have their franchise for the service. These franchisee are not professional in this area of service and they do not deliver the material. I did complaint many times to concern higher authorities of Blue Dart but still, no result.

This kind of things may happen in your case while receiving your cheque. So please keep checking with your nearest Blue Dart branch.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Ok Thanks to Ankit, Hafeezur Rahman P , Kokil Kumar Sarma for your valuable responses. Nothing to do all but to wait for reissue.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Hi
    I am also adsense account holder and I will prefer for Western Union cash method in Google Adsense. So If you can get this facility then you can try it.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.