You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I don't know about my problem

Hello members,

Recently I am facing a problem my super computer ups.I purchased it 3 years ago. It normally gives around 20-25 minutes back up. But now a days it doesn't give even a second back up. Whenever electric power goes, my computer shuts down immediately and the power is on the ups doesn't start.when power is the ups nothing to happen.It give 2sec backup and it shut it done
    Welcome dear Naresh . Don`t worry . This is a common problem of UPS . According to your thread your UPS had three years old so You need change your UPS battery .

Hi Naresh,

Welcome to this site.

In your case, the problem is with UPS. You must check the UPS and try to replace it. Your problem will be resolved.

However you can ask your questions in the Ask Expert section of this site where experts are answering all kinds of questions for free. Please visit Ask Expert for more details.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Phagu has answered your doubt correctly. Most batteries including that of smartphones, tablets or UPS do not last more than 3-4 years. It is time to change the battery of your UPS.

Hi Member

I think It battery is now shout down and did not working more. So Please replace it first. It goes dead. So Make sure and bring new battery for long back up.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.