You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest on Data plans in India - Winner

Dear Techians,
    As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Data plans in India topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Data plans in India Article award goes to this article:

BSNL prepaid broadband data plans in India - a review. The author of the article is Pravin S Chavre.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 and 100 points to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:

Reliance 3G mobile data plans for pre-paid and post-paid users in India. The author of the article is Sukhdev Singh

Vodafone - 3G Data plans in India. The author of the article is V.T.

Various 3G Data Plans of Reliance across India. The author of the article is Kokil Kumar Sarma.

Consolation Prize winners are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 100 and 50 points to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    Congratulations Pravin S Chavre for winning this contest award on data plans in India. Also, congratulate to Sukhdev Singh sir, V.T. and Kokil Kumar Sharma for getting runners up award in this contest.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thanks webmaster finally you announced the result of contest Data plan in India. congratulation to Pravin S Chavre for winning this contest and and also congrats runner up of this contest.

Hello everyone,

Webmaster – I would like to thank you for declaring me as the contest winner in the article writing contest – Data Plans in India.

I would like to congratulate the runners up of this contest Sukhdev Sir, V.T. and Kokil Kumar Sharma.

I would also like to thank every participant who took part in this contest.

Have a nice day.

Hello Pravin S Chavre,

Please accept my heartiest congratulations for winning the "Article contest on Data plans in India" contest. A very good presentation from your side in your article BSNL prepaid broadband data plans in India - a review.

Congratulations to my co-winner Sukhdev Ji for winning the runner up title for his article "Reliance 3G mobile data plans for pre-paid and post-paid users in India." and V.T for his article "Vodafone - 3G Data plans in India"

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Congratulations to all the winners!

Hi All member and congratulation to all winner.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.