You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Received Kontera payment of $113.27!

Hello everyone,
    I am quite happy to share with you the news that I just saw the mail that I have received around 6,550 INR from Kontera payment of $113.26. This is actually my balance of 2 months ($49.43 + the rest) and now I will be receiving another payment the next month too because I crossed the threshold of $50 previous month too in Kontera.

Though Adsense has show a bit slowdown due to the decreasing traffic which is actually the sign showed by many Indian blogs right now, I an hoping it will again pick up. Anyhow, I am receiving monthly checks from there too so overall it is a good going for me at TEC. I hope that we will together reach further heights and become a world reputed blog.
    Hi Ankit,

Congratulation. It is really a good news that you are receiving payment from Kontera. It is a good news for Techulator member as well as they may earn from Kontera as you have done it.

Yes, Adsense have gone little a bit slowdown on traffic/revenue nowadays which we suffer, hope Kontera payment compensate it for you time being. Wish you good luck for more payment from Adsense / Kontera in the future.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Hi Ankit,

Its a very good news. Congratulations to you for this fantastic achievement. You are always a role model for everyone here at Techulator. Keep going and enjoy at fullest. All the very best for the future.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hello Ankit,
    Heartiest Congratulations for getting payment from Kontera. Everyone knows it is very difficult to earn from Kontera ads and this makes your achievement special indeed. Keep up the good work that you have been doing on TEC and I am sure you will achieve greater heights for yourself and TEC. You are an inspiration to many including me and together we surely will make Techulator a globally popular tech blog.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Congratulations!
    This is really a great achievement, Keep the spirit work on. We're proud on having you here, well deserving and well done! Wish you happy earning ahead!

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Many Many Congratulations Bro. You really deserve it. keep it up.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Dear Ankit congratulation it is your another great achievement . You have to receive Kentera payment of $113 really this type of testimonial inspire us for continue in TEC

Hi Ankit,
    Congratulations for your Kontera payment. It is very difficult yo earn through Kontera. Great job.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

Hi
    My Heartiest Congratulations for getting payment from Kontera, I heard about the Kontera that is work very slow and you can wit many long time for earning 50 dollar. But good luck man.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.