You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

How to know that question of ask expert section reaches 1000 unique visitors

Friends,

I have a small doubt in my mind. In "ask expert" section, how to know that a particular question of any member reaches 1000 unique visitors? Well I know that there is a provision of check traffic with every question to check the traffic. But using this feature, is it possible to get all the visitor counts right from the beginning of the posting of that question. Or is there any other way to find out the traffic count?

Can you please share your experience in this regard?
    That's the way for TEC Members to check out the traffic of AE Question. Well, When you click on "Check Traffic" you can find some click-able links like "Today | Yesterday | Last Week | Last 30 days | Last 1 Year | All Time".
    Now clicking "All Time" will show you the traffic from beginning till now for a particular question. That's how you can know whether your question has crossed 1000 visitors or not? Or you can use StatCounter to see some stats.

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

You Can easily check 1000 unique visitors in AE section . When you open your question which you want to check a check Traffic click able link available on right side corner , Click it where you can check your number of visitors .

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.