You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Inactive participation in the GD contest iOS vs Android

The GD contest "iOS vs Android" has been ongoing on Techulator for 2-3 weeks now after it was announced on 19th June'13. The last post in this GD was on 2nd July'13 and since then there has not been any new posts in this GD. Also, after going through the posts, I feel not many TEC members have participated in this GD contest. It will be more interesting if we can have more members coming forward and posting atleast once in this Group Discussion. We still have time till 20th July'13. I understand different members have different likings and priorities. But, it will be really nice if some more members participate in this GD and make it more interesting. Of course, this is just my personal point of view. I will like to know what other Techulator members feel about it.
    Yes , I agree with you . Because , this is the more interesting contest on topic iOS vs Android.

Hello Bhakti,
    Yeah, There were very low response in this GD contest. I think 4-5 members thoroughly followed this contest. The GD topic is very nice and easy to discuss. I don't understand why other members are not showing their interest. Still there are 10 days for the closing of this contest. I am Hoping to read some new member's opinion about the topic.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

It has been noticed that most of the members of TEC are not using forum section. Not only the GD contest, but in entire forum is inactive as members are not doing any activities here. Well this is my personal feeling. It is true that TEC does not have many more active members like other websites ISC etc. But to grow this site we need to act together.

So I am requesting all the members to take participate in all the sections, not focussing with one or two particular section.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.