You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

Delay in Techulator Cash Payment Announcement

The cash payment announcement for the month of June not yet declared. Are the members waiting for the same like me? I do not have any idea when is the date of announcement for cash payment in general. Members if you have any idea, then please share it here.

Also a few announcements of the various contest and reward programs are not yet declared which were closed recently. Editors and all other concern people, please share the updates on the same.

Let us make techulator faster and more interesting platform for the people around the world.
    Dear KKS don`t worry about cash payment recently Techulator change some scheme , rules and regulation in Techu . As well as introduce some new reward section . So It may be reasons for dealay

Kokil,
    Nobody is eligible for cash payment if he/she has less than Rs 1000. You TEC credit balance is 847.00. Cash payment for the month of June has been announced ten day before. Try your luck next time!

Hi Fazl,

Thanks for the information.

But your response was not covered with all the points that I have mentioned in this thread.

Also can you please give me the cash payment announcement thread link here. I could not find any such announcement as of now.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

We did not make a public announcement but we did add the payments to all members who are eligible for payment. It was done on 2 July 2013.

You can see all the payments here

Well I thought it was not declared as of now as I could not find any public announcement. Anyways thank you Mr. Tony for giving the information.
    With Best Regards,

Kokil

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.