You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Article contest - Unknown mobile phones (Last date extended till 20th Aug 2013)

Usually, we all like to write about Samsung Galaxy, iPhone and other popular phones. Most people ignore the phones from small companies.

Here is an interesting contest. Publish an article about not popular cell phones, which are available in USA. Couple of conditions:

- Article should be about some less-popular phones

- The phone should be available for sale in USA

- It should not be available for sale in India (except by purchasing from USA directly)

- You should link to the original manufacturer website/page of the phone from your article

- Article should be minimum 500 words

Since we don't want too many articles on the same topic, you should reserve your titles by responding below. If you don't publish article within 5 days from the date of blocking your title, others can write on the same topic.

First prize will be Rs 250 cash credits and 50 extra points.
    There will be a couple of consolation prizes, depending on the number of participants and quality of articles.

Last date: 15 July 2013 20th Aug 2013. Hurry up.
    Hello
    Thanks for announcing new contest for unknown mobile. I will submit my entry very soon.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

interested.. Will submit it soon
    Manu Murali

Try the best, to be the besT.

Dear webmaster Thank you for announcing another contest for members. The contest topic Unknown mobile phones feature is really interesting topic for articles writing .

Tony Sir, thanks for announcing the contest. I'am writing the article on Yezz Andy A4.5.

Be The One You Are

Regards
    Akhil Krishnan

Orange San Diego Review, features and specifications
    Samsung Gusto 2 review, features and specifications
    LG Accolade VX5600 review, features and specifications
    Samsung Brightside review, features and specs

I want to post an article about Kyocera DuraXT. But I want to know what I need to do after writing the article in order to be eligible for this contest.

Hi,

Following will be my entries for the contest -

Top 10 Unknown Phones - Phones Nobody Ever Cared About!
    BLU DIESEL - Features, Review, Verdict and Price: Just Another Candybar
    Mobiado 105GCB - Features, Review, Verdict and Price: An Old Story!
    Sanyo Incognito SCP-6760 - Features, Review, Verdict and Price: Average Looks with Full QWERTY
    Huawei Discovery Expedition Phone - Features, Review, Verdict and Price: In the Name of Adventure!
    Samsung Repp - Features, Review, Verdict and Price: Can a Samsung Ever Be Not Popular?
    Kyocera DuraPro - Features, Review, Verdict and Price: Sturdy Looks, Tight in the Jeans!
    Alcatel Venture - Features, Review, Verdict and Price: Touch and Type Lowers the Hype?
    Kyocera Hydro XTRM - Features, Review, Verdict and Price: A Product of Substance
    LG Envoy II - Features, Review, Verdict and Price: A Phone That Ain't Smart
    ZTE Director - Features, Review, Verdict and Price: A Phone That May Not Really Attract You!

Thank you
    Quote: The most dangerous person in this world is one who knows his strength but does not know how to terminate it if applied.

Firstly, thank you for extending the contest. I would like to write on the topic titled like -
    Icemobile Gprime Extreme review, specifications and price

Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Sir,
    Here is my entry:
    Review of Features and Specifications of Pantech's Discover Smartphone

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.