You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Got restricted in AE section.

Hi Editors,
    I request you to review my AE Answers, There were many un-answered questions in AE section so I tried to answer few questions. Got restricted now cause of many pending answers.
    One can have 20 answers in New Submissions list. You have reached the limit. There are many answers pending since the beginning of July. Be patient while editors review your answers.

Please give us a few days. We are clearing all pending posts.

Hello Member

Please wait for more days, techulator management is working on the ASK expert section and i hope they will give you permission very soon.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Dear Junoon D`t worry , your Ask Experts section restriction will be remove after verification of your pending answers. So Kindly wait few days for posting any answer.

This is the common concern of all the active members engaged in answering ask expert questions. Even I am too facing the same issue in the same section in one of the group website (ISC). Since editors are not reviewing the answers regularly or due to unavailability of editors, answers are kept pending for review. Most of them are busy with their personal work like exam, summer vacation leave etc. etc. Hope It will be restored soon. Till then you can keep contributing in other sections also.
    With Best Regards,

Kokil

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.