You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

My ask expert question reached 1000 page views.

Hello Webmaster,
    One of my ask expert question has reached 1000 unique page views. So, I am writing this thread to claim my reward for the same. Can you please look into this?
    My ask expert thread is : What is the launch date of Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 in India?
    Dear Mahesh, Congrats to across 1000 unique visitors in your AE section. After verification your cash reward 100 Rs credit on your account

Congrats bro. I have one question- How do check the no. of visitors of your ask expert question?
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Congratulations Mahesh ji for your question to get over 1000 views to make you eligible for the award for this question.

@ priyabrata Das

The Techulator has stopped automatically finding out the views for our questions and award the question crossing 1000 visitors. Now, we are required to do it manually.

There is a "Check traffic" link available next to your Ask expert question. You need to check the total page views yourself. Once it reaches 1000 views, you can post in the forum like Mahesh ji has done and you will get an award of Rs 100 for that question.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Heartiest Congratulations Mahesh for crossing the magical count of 1000 visitors for one more of your Ask Experts query. You are slowly making it a habit of crossing the 100 visitors mark consistently. I am sure you will receive your reward once the webmaster / editors here have validated the traffic count. Good Luck!
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.