You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

What is "Reward for Editing"?

I have noticed that many of techulator members have got "Reward for Editing"

Can anyone please explain what is it and How we can get this reward for editing?

Any help will be appreciated.
    Techulator has appointed a few of the members as editors for the day to day editing work especially in the Articles and Ask Experts Section. In the beginning of each month, these member editors are paid a nominal sum of amount as a reward of editing according to the quantity of the editing work they have performed during the preceding month.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Dear Shavan Reward for Editing amount facility available for ours editors . This reward depends on performance of their works.

Editors are also members like us and apart from the activities as a general member they engage with editing work in various sections. They are not getting any salary or remuneration for their editing work. But like other group website (ISC), here also they are rewarding in some cash for their valuable work as editors. This amount varies from the volume of tasks they have performed in editing in a particular month.

Hope you got some ideas about it.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.