You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Micromax Canvas 4 official launch on 8th July.

The most awaited Micromax Canvas 4 smartphone is going to launch on Monday, 8th July 2013. The pre-booking of Canvas 4 had started a week before. Micromax had revealed that it had received 4081 pre order in just 7 hours of booking. This phone is getting huge response than its previous canvas series handsets.
    The online site, Junglee has started selling it at Rs 15000. But, the actual price and specification has not disclosed yet. There are many assumptions about its specification and price. Finally Canvas 4 will get revealed officially on 8th July.
    Thanks dear Mahesh . It is really a latest update information for smartphone `s world to launch Micromax Canvas 4 smartphone .

Thanks for giving the latest news about the launch of the new flagship smartphone of the Indian Manufacturer Micromax. Micromax Canvas Smartphone with its features and specifications especially like 13 MP camera and reasonable price may get good response.

Lalajionine.com has listed the smartphone as Micromax Canvas Pro HD at a price of Rs.18,990. Although Micromax has not announced the official specs of its new Micromax Canvas 4 HD, this website has displayed its specs as 5.5 inches full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, a 2.0 GHz quad core Media Tek A7 processor, PowerVR 5XT GPU, Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)OS, 2 GB DDR3 RAM, 13 MP rear and 3.2 MP front camera, 8 GB ROM expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card, 3000 mAh battery and 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS, microUSB and 3.5 mm audio jack connectivity.

Micromax Canvas 4 will be a worth buying if these specifications are confirmed by the company officially. The pre-order advance payment announced by Micromax is Rs.5,000. It is better to wait for the official specs to be released by the company.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hello Mahesh,
    It is exciting to hear about the official launch of this next smartphone from Micromax. In a small span of time, Micromax has captured the smartphone market very well and I am sure this new model Micromax Canvas 4 will outperform all previous Micromax phone sales. I am eager to buy a smartphone before Diwali and this new Micromax Canvas 4 HD phone is definitely one of my shortlisted phones. I hope the specifications and features of Micromax Canvas 4 HD turn out be impressive.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Launch of Micromax Canvas 4 will change the Smartphone market by brining more challenge and competition across the world. As we know Micromax had launched so many attractive models before with aggressive pricing. They are growing in any means as they are covering all the points from the point of customer requirement, promotion of their brand and different models, setting up plants in different parts of the world etc.
    With Best Regards,

Kokil

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.