You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Ask expert question reach 1000 unique visits

Hi Webmaster/Editor,
    My below ask expert question has reached 1000 unique visitors.

http://www.techulator.com/experts/1428-Is-WeChat-available-all-Nokia-S40-series-mobile.aspx
    Hello Mobile Boy,
    Congratulations for being able to cross traffic of 1000 visitors for your Ask Expert query. I believe you can raise this thread as a non-complaint thread because we have already been informed to notify separately whenever our Ask Experts query crosses traffic of 1000 visitors.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Cograts your question Is WeChat available all Nokia S40-series-mobile across this 1000 unique visitor. After verify you have to credit 100 cash in your account.

My hearty congratulations to the Mobile Boy for achieving crossing a threshold of 1000 visitors to one of his questions posted in Ask Experts Section. He deserves an award for the same.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Many many Congratulations Mobile Boy, for crossing your AE question 1000 unique visitors. Your question "Is WeChat is available for all Nokia S40 series mobile?" is most wanted now.
    With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hi,
    Congratulation for getting 1000 unique visits to your ask expert question. You had picked a good topic for ask expert section. Many more such good questions are expected from each member of Techulator.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

Congratulations. We have assigned the Rs 100 cash credits to the thread.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.