You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Month Award for June 2013

Hi Techians,
    We are pleased to announce the Member of the Month award from Techulator.

MOM for June 2013 award goes to Arjun for his outstanding contribution/performance during this month.

Rs 500 and 100 special points are credited to the winner.

Congratulations to Arjun and best of luck to other members for the next time!
    Hearty congratulations to Arjun ji for winning the member of the month award for the month of June, 2013. He has made a lot of contributions in the Articles Section in the month of June to surpass any other contributor and surely deserved this honour. I wish that he should continue his good work in future too.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

My hearty congratulations to Arjun for winning this special award from techulator. I wish from more participation and contribution in this site and win more such awards in coming future. All the best!
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Heartiest Congratulations to Arjun for winning the Member of the month award for June'13 at Techulator. It is indeed a great achievement to win this award as there is fierce competition at Techulator where we have plenty of good contributors. Arjun has delivered innumerable quality articles in June'13 and so thoroughly deserves to win this award. Keep up the good work and may you win many more such awards in future!
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Many many congratulations to Mr. Arjun for winning the Member of the month award for the June month. Your performance was brilliant throughout the month with very good quality posts and contents.

Please keep it up with the same spirit and win many more awards in the future. My best wishes are always with you.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Dear Arjun Heartiest Congratulation for winning the title of Member of the Month Award for June , 2013 . In this session you have been contributed maximum part of Techulator.

My hearty congratulations to Arjun for being awarded with the member of the month award for the month of June, 2013. You have made an excellent contribution and I wish you should keep up the good work. Hopefully, you should win many more awards like this.
    Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.