You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Please allow me to post in the "Product Reviews" section

Hello webmaster,

I am interested in posting Product specifications and reviews. When I tried to post in "Product Reviews" section, I got to see the restriction screen.

I request you to allow me to post in the "Product Reviews" section. I am working as a MIS and Back office executive in a e-commerce company. Hence, I am sure I can contribute about the new smartphones, tablets and laptops.

Please give me posting permission, if you think I'm qualified and suitable for this job.

Thank and Regards,
    Naresh Soneji
    Naresh,

Please come online for a chat. We can discuss the details. Only selected members are allowed to post in those sections and we can discuss the specific details through chat.

My Google Talk Id is "tonyjohn"

Naresh ji,

You have to prove that you have the capability of submitting posts in the Product Reviews Section on a continual basis. Since, it needs a constant contribution, you ought to have a sufficient time at your disposal to make to update the Product Reviews Section with quality posts.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Thank you sir for your valuable advise.

I can contribute my time for posting on daily basis. As I am a techno-enthusiast, I am looking forward for a long time and fruitful relation with techulator.com.

I have already started taking active participation in the Ask Expert section by posting answers for smartphones related queries.

Please have a look on my postings and give me permission for posting product specifications.

Regards,
    Naresh Soneji

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.