You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

When are you going to unblock me from posting new new articles.

Dear Webmaster,
    I hereby kindly request you to unblock me from posting new articles on techulator.com.There is no specific reason to block me for so many days.Please unblock me or else tell me the procedure to deactivate my account/profile.The way you are behaving with the new comers on this website is totally wrong.They are new and they are learning to post articles and you block them for months.
    I am not so small that you should restrict me from posting articles.I got to know my mistake because of you.Now I am ready to post new articles on the latest technology.
    I am sure that you will try to help me.So please unblock me as soon as possible.

Thanking you in advance !

Yours thankfully,

Umesh
    To get back your permissions you need to participate in other sections actively which you have not been doing. Please participate in other sections so that we are sure that you are a good author and can write good articles on TEC.

Dear UMESH don`t worry about your permission . Firstly you need to contribution in other section of Techulators . I hope that you will be grant in basis of you performance.

Umesh ji,
    There is no need to get discouraged if you have been restricted to post articles for some time. We learn from our mistakes. There is no doubt about your sincerity to contribute articles to Techulator and I hope that your request will be heeded to sooner or later by Mr Tony or Mr Ankit Sinha. Just contribute few answers in the Ask Experts Section, where you get a lot of opportunity to display your writing skills. That will convince the webmasters that you will be able to write articles at your own and your restriction to Articles Section will surely be removed. Try this method and it will surely work for you.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.