You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Expert Answer selected as Best Answer

Some moments before, I got an alert with the statement, "Expert Answer selected as Best Answer". I had written that answer yesterday to MacBook Pro MB990LL/A vs MacBook MC207LL/A. I am very happy! I don't know who chose that answer of mine but thank you for surprising me.
    Hello Fazl,
    Congratulations for getting one of your Ask Experts answer selected as the Best Answer. If you keep contributing quality answers, you will make this as a habit of getting several of your answers getting selected as "Best Answer". Good Luck!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Hi Fazl,
    Congratulations for getting your answer as a best answer. I think your answer had been selected as a best answer by one of the editor/webmaster or by the person who posted that question.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

Dear Fazl , Everyone knows that you have good qualities of explaining your thought . My heartiest congratulation to you for selecting your answer as the best answer category

Congratulations for your answer to one of the questions in AE Section, having been selected as the best answer. You might get many more surprises like this if you keep on contributing quality answers to the questions in the AE Section. This is a feature started to encourage members to give quality responses in the AE and Forums Section.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.