You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Club House Discussion

First mobile phone based on Firefox OS launched today in Spain

The first mobile phone based on the newly developed Firefox OS has been launched in Spain on July 2, 2013. The smartphone ZTE Open has a 3.5 inches touchscreen. It has a RAM of 256 MB. The camera is of 3.2 mega pixels. The package includes 4 GB microSD card. It is pertinent to note that Firefox had officially announced it open source OS in July 2012. Several phone makers like Alcatel, LG and ZTE will be shortly launching mobile phones based on Firefox OS. Looking at the features of this phone, it appears to be a very low budget smartphone.
    Hello Sukhdevji,
    This piece of information is completely new to me. Thanks for sharing this useful information. I really love working on Firefox OS and it would be interesting to know the reviews of phones using Firefox OS. I am eager to know more about such phones.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Hello Sukhdev Sir,
    Thank you very much for sharing this information. I was waiting for Firefox OS launch. I am eagerly waiting for it's launch in India.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

Respected Sir
    Thanks for inform us to the latest news update of smartphone world . This information is new as well as helpful for us .

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.