You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest: Monitoring software/App - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Monitoring software/App topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Monitoring software/App Article award goes to this article:

WebWatcher – Smartphone and Computer Monitoring Software. The author of the article is Naresh Kumar.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 and 100 points to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:

SpyAgent, a top rated and award winning monitoring software review and installation guide. The author of the article is Sukhdev Singh

Windows PC and laptop monitoring Free Keylogger software review and features. The author of the article is Ankit

Computer monitoring software: eBlaster 2013 - a review. The author of the article is Jebaprincy

Best Cloud Monitoring Software applications. The author of the article is ravikandala

This time we have to announce four Consolation Prize winners and their articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 100 and 50 points to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    Many many congratulations to Mr Naresh Kumar for winning the Monitoring software/App article contest for the article "WebWatcher – Smartphone and Computer Monitoring Software".

My heartiest congratulations to all the runners up- Sukhdev Singh Ji for his article "SpyAgent, a top rated and award winning monitoring software review and installation guide", Ankit for his article "Windows PC and laptop monitoring Free Keylogger software review and features", Jebaprincy for her article "Computer monitoring software: eBlaster 2013 - a review" and Ravikandala for his article "Best Cloud Monitoring Software applications".

Congrtulations to all of you once again.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Thank you for considering my article for consolation prize. I also congratulate the winner and all the runners for this achievement.

My hearty congratulations to the winner Naresh Kumar for winning the article contest on the Monitoring software / Apps. I also congratulate the runners up Ankit, Jebaprincy and Ravikandala who have shared the runners up prize with me.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congratulations to all the winners. Keep participating in article contests and win more rewards.

Thanks webmaster for choosing my article as best in this contest. I congratulate Sukhdev sir, Ankit, Jebaprincy and Ravikandala for getting consolation prizes in this contest. Thanks!
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

First of congratulation to Naresh Kumar for winng reward title Monitoring software/App and special thank to Sukedev Ji and other runner up member Ankit jabaprinncy.

Heartiest Congratulations to all the winners of the "Monitoring software/App" article contest on Techulator. It is heartening to see so many members receiving the consolation prize which proves that several quality articles are getting posted. Kudos to all the participants and may the TEC members make all such contests interesting by participating in large numbers.
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Good computer tracking software will help you to log and trace all your computer's activities and IP address even though you are away from your computer. it is now widely used in office to ensure employees work hard during working hours. If you wanna computer tracking software, you can visit anykeylogger.

Congratulations to all the winners of the "Monitoring software/App" article contest.
    Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.