You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Some observations about Ask Experts and Forums section on Techulator

I have slowly started to be more active on Techulator site and during the limited amount of time that I spend here, I have made a few observations as under:
    -In the forum section, there are very few interesting threads open for discussion. I believe a major reason could be because most of us are busy submitting articles and product reviews at Techulator. Still, I feel there is some scope for more number of interesting forum threads on Techulator.

-In Ask Expert section, there are lot of queries that are unanswered or receive very few responses. Despite not getting enough responses, I had one of my query which crossed the traffic of 100 visitors.

What are the views of other TEC members on the above two points?
    Bhakti Salva ji,

You are correct in your analysis of the two sections of the Techulator. In spite of my busy schedule, I have been giving quite a number of responses to the questions posted by the members in the Ask Experts Section and the Forums Section. Although, Forums Section is an important section, but at this site being a technology one unlike India Study Channel, we do not get much of material to be discussed in the Forum Section. Even, if it is there, it does not add much to our earnings from Google AdSense. This might be the reason for the members not discussing a lot subjects on Techulator as it is being done at India Study Channel.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

I agree with Bhakti and Sukhdev Sir, Forum section is really an important section but this section has not much topic for discussion.

Hello Bhakti,
    Good observation. There are very less discussion threads in forum sections. Everyone should start raising threads in forum section for discussion and making us aware about regular technology updates. I will keep posting threads from my side regularly.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.