You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Extended article contests and new article contest rule

Article contests extended
    The following article contests are extended to 30 June 2013 :
    1. Article contest for Password Manager Tools

2. Article contest for data plans in India

The following rule has been added to the article contest rules:

• It is mandatory for a member to submit the article for a contest within 4 days of selecting the topic. Else any other member will be able to write on the same topic and the first member entry to the contest will be invalid.

• This rule had to be enforced because members are blocking topics and not writing on it. Hence other interested members were forced not to write on the topic.
    Hi Ashley,
    Thanks for notifying us about the new rule change. This will really prove useful if someone is simply blocking a topic without actually writing an article on it.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Date extended on both contest Article contest for Password Manager Tools and Article contest for data plans in India to 30 June 2013 . This announcement provides another chance of winning

As the topic 'Vodafone 3G Plans in India' is still open as per the new rule, I will post an article on it.

V.T,

Yes, as per the new rule, you may write on the topic, 'Vodafone 3G Plans in India'.

If a particular member fails in writing the article in time, should I raise a new forum thread that I'm going to take that topic. Or should I post in the same thread.

Thanks for extending the date of the contest and the new rules are a welcome step.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Ravi,

You can post in the same article contest thread. You need not post in the forum for the same.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum