You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Allow me to post in Product reviews section

Hello webmaster,

I have seen the restriction to post in "Product Reviews" section. So, I am requesting you to allow me to post in the same. I am willing to post about the new smartphones and tablets. Check my contribution in Tech and then permit me, if you think I'm qualified for that respective job.

Thanks in anticipation,

Suman Kumar,

You have been provided access to the product review section.

The product review must contain a good summary with proper keywords (Please include the operating system of the product), a detailed description, all or most of the custom attributes, some additional features and the product image from the official site.

Please see a product submitted by a product reviewer to get a better idea : Review of Samsung Galaxy Note 800.

Congrats Mr suman! Your request has been granted by our webmaster Ashley. I hope that you always use this feature properly following the rules and regulations.

Ashley Ann Mathew,

Thank you very much for granting me the permission. Really, I am very elated with your decision and your trust on me.

@Phagu Mahato,

Thanks for your wishes. Hopefully, I try my best to do the same as you said.

Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Suman,

We are looking forward to your contribution. Please do not submit a product which was already submitted in the product review section. Duplicate products submitted will be deleted.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.