You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

My YouTube videos have crossed two lakh views

Hi all,

I want to share my joy with you to let you know that my YouTube videos have crossed over 2,00,000 views today. In fact, my videos on the YouTube is one of the main sources of earning Google AdSense revenue along with the contributions made to the Techulator and India Study Channel. The contributions to these three websites now makes me eligible for a Google AdSense cheque almost every month. My sixth cheque for the month of May 2013 has been released by the Google on June 24 and the next cheque will become due before the end of this month. The earning from Google AdSense made a humble beginning when I got it approved through India Study Channel over two years ago.
    Wow! 2 lakhs is a great count and I think you earned around $200 from YouTube. Am I right? Sukhdev ji, you generally buy the latest gadgets soon after their release, for example you bought Galaxy S4. So, why can't you make a video i.e. a review of such latest products. This may increase your earnings even better. This is just a suggestion.

Ravi ji,

Thanks for your suggestion. I also thought on the same lines. The problem is the time constriction. A lot of time is taken in writing articles, editing questions in Ask Experts Section, giving responses in the AE section at Techulator, in addition to looking after my personal work. There is hardly any time left for making a video. That is why, for the past sometime, I could not upload any new videos. Anyway, you have made a very good suggestion. I will try to follow it as soon as I get some free time. About earnings, you are correct in your judgement, I have made over $320 from YouTube videos alone. Though, I registered my YouTube account in November 2011, most of my contributions to YouTube started only from August last year.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congrats Sukhdevji!! 2 lakh views are indeed commendable. Keep up the good work!

Hello Sukhdevji,
    Heartiest Congratulations to you for being able to reach such a massive viewership for your youtube videos. It is a splendid achievement and hope you cross many such landmarks in near future. You keep inspiring me with your achievements every now and then. I want to follow your footsteps in future and achieve success on youtube and techulator. Keep up the good work!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Hi sir
    My best wishes for you on reaching this stage. I hope you will get more earning.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Congratulations Sir,

Your success stories are ever so inspiring and motivating. Such posts describing the success of different aspects on online content, really inspire the novice members like me to give extra efforts in the content contributions.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Heartiest Congratulations to Mr Sukhdev Singh on crossed two lakh viewers on YouTube video as well earning much money through Google adsense account

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.