You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

AE question reached 1000 unique visits!

Recently, webmaster has announced the some changes in the reward programs. So I am now putting a claim for one of my AE question reached 1000 organic visits. Please check it and do the needful.
    Hi Member

Wait for few days, I hope webmaster will check your given details.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Jebaprincy,

You have been awarded with Rs. 100 for the question. Congrats on reaching the 1000 visit target for your question!

First of all Congrats Princy for win cash 100 . But I have a doubt How shall I know that when my Ask Experts question reached the target 1000 unique visitors . If any members have more than hundreds question then It is a difficult task to finding which question reached the target 1000 unique visitors

Thanks Ashley madam, for updating!

@Phagu Mahato,
    It will be more easy if you have configured your techulator profile to the statcounter.com. If you want to know, the details on how to set-up please visit this thread at Indiastudychannel.com.

Visit,
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/110707-How-use-Statcounter.aspx

Hi Jeba,

Many many congratulations for achieving this milestone. You are really passionate and consistent performer in Techulator or ISC etc.

Please keep inspiring us with your great effort. Thank you very much and all the best.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.