You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Members should not post the same question in AE Section as asked by another member

Some members post the same questions in the Ask Experts Section as have already been posted by another member. Kindly go through the recently posted new submissions and approved list of questions before you post a question to make sure that you are not asking the same question again and again. This results in duplication of questions being posted. I have observed that several members have posted the questions on the same subject like features, specifications and price of Micromax Canvas 4.
    Hi Sukhdevji,
    Thanks for pointing out this recent trend of many TEC members posting similar Ask Expert queries. It is important for every Techulator member to check existing queries before posting any query in the Ask Expert section. This will help avoid redundancy in Ask Expert section.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Members should focus with the guidelines and rules of posting in any section of this site before starting contribution to this site. Otherwise it creates an uncomfort situation for both member and the editor to work further. We need to think about this point though it looks like simple. Contribute and posting with quality is always makes sense to everyone. Requesting all the members to follow all the guidelines strictly.
    With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hi Sir

Thank you so much for providing such a nice Information about the same question. I will obey the roles.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Dear Sukhdev Sir , Thank for alerting about re-posting of question in Ask Experts section . But I want to know that if there are no any answer of any question then what will do for answer . Re- posting of same question or wait long time for answer

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.