You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Will the price of computers rise by 5%-6% as the rupee value goes down

Yesterday, rupee hit an all-time low of 58.77 against dollar. This sharp fall of 5.10% will spur the prices of almost all products. It will especially affect the prices of laptops and desktops as well as all computer components that are imported from foreign countries like Taiwan.

Companies have stated that the industry profits are so thin that this change will reflect in the prices. The new prices will hit the market in the next 2-5 weeks. The companies claim that the cost incurred will be escalated by up to 10% and hence, no more discounts and EMIs can be sustained.

The prices of laptops and desktops are expected to increase by 5%-6%. Will this affect your purchase plans?
    I already a laptop for me :) So this drop will actually benefit me in one way as I will get paid more through Adsense and Kontera but hurt from the other way as the prices of petrol will rise.

Hi

Yes The price of the computer are Increasing due to rupees value going down.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Yes,I agree with you.Not only price of computer arise as well the of maximum electronic gadget like mobile , Ipod etc price are also increase.

All the sectors where we use to import goods or material from foreign countries in terms of the dollar, the price of the same will definitely hit in domestic market. Not only hardware and electronic items, but also other imported products like crude oil etc. prices will increase because of weak rupee against dollar. Because of weak rupee, our economy suffers a lot as certain things like current account deficit of the country increases. That is why we have seen RBI has intervened many times to support the fall of rupee.
    With Best Regards,

Kokil

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.