You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Errors

Discuss: Have you got blue screen error in your computer ever?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Have you got blue screen error in your computer ever?'.
    Discuss your ideas about the blue screen error and the way to handle that error?
    Hi Gopi,

I got the blue screen error when i was trying some C++ windows programming on my system. I don't know ad-justly what happened. But whatever happen was that i have to re-install windows again. When i again compile the same programming codes. It was working properly. The same error does't happens again. Even today also i was thinking about that error.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hello gopi,

I never had problem like computer screen going blue. It must be some hardware problem.Actually don't know.

Hey!! I have found a video which will surely help you in this matter.

http://chris.pirillo.com/how-to-avoid-the-blue-screen-of-death/

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

It happens many times, there were several reasons when we get blue screen error.

May be due to hardware, loose ram fixed, or due to dust on the board and hard disk cables etc.

And also due to software problems, like due to deletion of dll files or system files in the virus scanning process.

-------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Siaar Ceo Siaar Group

Hi,

Many of us will call Blue screen error as Blue Death Screen.It happens sometimes and mostly in old computer which is having some hardware problem. One of the reasons is RAM problem, when some application tries to load the objects in memory results in blue death error.

One of the interesting thing happened in Microsoft windows 98 release. When Bill gates addressing a press conference and he is talking about his new operating system and it crashed and it shows blue screen at its release in front of public!

Check the below video of Bill Gates was presenting the Windows 98 in front of public

http://www.ivankristianto.com/hobbies/jokes/bill-gates-blue-screen-of-death-while-presentation/1188/

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hi,

It happens many times.Sometime this problem go away with a simple reboot.It can be fixed with three types of BSOD.

1) Uninstalled the program/driver which you had installed currently.
    2) RAM is faulty
    3) Errors fixed in your registry can also fix Blue screen of death error instantly.
    4) Reinstalled the windows to fix this issue.

Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

Hello

The blue screen also called BSoD means blue screen of death. This error shows that there is a major problem in the computer mostly in all cases the problem occurs due to hardware failure. To solve this problem you can use the following steps:

Step 1. If you see the blue screen error then you restart the system. If you see again blue screen the you can go for the next step.

Step 2. Now you need to open the central processing unit (CPU). Please note that if you had purchased branded computer like HP, IBM etc. then please check whether warranty period has expired or not. If warranty period is not expired yet then you should not open the CPU, otherwise warranty will be void. If the warranty had already been expired or in case of assembled CPU then you can open the CPU without any hesitate. To open the CPU you may need a screw driver. Although these day all CPU are coming in the market are screw less. Also note that you should unplug all the sockets before opening the CPU.

Step 3.: Now you can unplug RAM from the RAM Slot of motherboard. If there are two RAM in CPU then you can try the machine with single RAM. If the machine giving the blue screen error again then you should unplug second RAM and Plug-in first RAM again. If the problem persist again then you should add both RAM in the CPU.

Step 4: You should check whether all the capacitors of CPU are normal and not in boiled condition. If any of the capacitor found boiled then you need to repair or replace the motherboard.

Step 5. Tight the cables of hard disk.

If the problem persist again then you should need to send CPU to service centre or call service person at your place.

With best regards

Dinesh Sood

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.