You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Article contest : PC repair Apps and Utilities is now extended to 15-JULY-2013

To enable more members to actively participate in the article contest on PC repair/Registry repair/PC cleaner Apps and Utilities, the contest is now extended to 15 July 2013.

Examples of the topic are :

• SystemSuite Professional
  • Magic Partition Recovery
  • Spyware Detector
  • PC Cleanup Utility
  • Fix-it Utilities Professional
  • Max Total Security
  • DocRepair
  • PE Explorer
  • eFix - Home Plan
  • Magic FAT Recovery

• So, don't waste time and start writing on any of the above topics or any other cleaner/repair apps!

To get the complete details, go to the Contest page.

Also check the Ongoing Awards and Rewards on Techulator to participate in the other programs of techulator!
    Thanks Ashley, for extending the date of the contest so that more members can submit their contest entries on the topic to make it a healthy contest with a truly competitive spirit.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi

Thanks for announcing new date of the contest ending. I hope now all member of the site will submit their entries very soon.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

thanks to extend the date of contest PC repair/Registry repair/PC cleaner Apps and Utilities and providing useful title for this contest

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum