You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest: Virtual Office services - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Virtual Office services topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follow;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Virtual Office services Article award goes to this article:

Virtual Office services in London UK. The author of the article is Pravin S Chavre.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 and 100 points to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:

Virtual Office services in Hyderabad, India. The author of the article is Sukhdev Singh

Top five providers of virtual office services in Las Vegas Nevada. The author of the article is Ankit

Virtual Office services in Los Angeles USA. The author of the article is Vandana

Consolation Prize winner articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 100 and 50 points to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    My heartiest congratulation to Mr Pravin for winner of Virtual office services and also congrats to runner up members Sukhdev Sir ,Ankit and Vandana

I wish Pravin for his success and I think his article is the last entry to the contest. Wow! it's a great achievement to stand first in a row with top contributors like Sukhdev ji, Ankit and others. Hope he would continue this.

My hearty congratulations to Pravin S. Chavre for winning the contest on the topic of virtual office services. I also congratulate the runners up Ankit and Vandana who have shared the runners Up prize with me.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hello Webmaster,

Thanks a lot Webmaster and Team Techulator. I am overwhelmed with joy as my entry stood out for this contest. It is pleasure to take part in all the resource contests and it really helps us to learn on how to write technical articles.

I would like to congratulate the runner's up for this contest Sukhdev Sir, Ankit Sir and Vandana Mam.

I would also like to thank all those contestants who participated in this contest.

Have a nice day.

Hello
    My best wishes with you on wining this awards. Keep contributing and earn more awards.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

I saw this a little late...Congrats to Pravin for winning this contest.

I am happy to be co-runner-up with the more experienced members of this site & convey my congratulatory wishes to them too.

Regards,
    Vandana

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.