You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

New milestone reached by windows store

Windows store now have 50,000 apps. When windows 8 is released microsoft said that windows store reaches 1 lakh apps within 3 months. But after 5 months it only reached 50,000 apps.
    Thank you, Venkatesh ji, for a good piece of information about Windows store. The members can make use of the news, make a research on the topic and submit it in the form of an article on Techulator to earn good cash credits and points.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi Venkatesh,
    Windows has very less number of apps compare to Android apps. They have to bring more number of apps as soon as possible. Other wise the may lose their buyers. Andorid users are keep on increasing day by day and it is a challenging task for windows. The Lumia series they launched few months back was a hit. So windows manufactures are a bit relived.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

You are right but Microsoft is running promotions for Windows apps. It's offering overall compensation of $1,00,000 i.e. $100 for a best app. So, this may increase app count in Windows store.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.