You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Looking for some data entry work for Techulator

We are looking for some help from one or two smart members for some data gathering and posting work. Some automobile product spec has to be retrieved from few official sources and need to be posted in our sister site. This is to promote a few products. Work need to be completed within 1-2 days. The total work will require about 3-5 hours, depending on your typing speed, browsing skills etc.

We will pay cash rewards on par with article writing, even though this work does not really require any creative content writing skills.

If you are interested, please respond below with a few lines explaining how much time you have to complete this work quickly.
    I can complete this work within 4 hours. I have good typing speed.

Venkatesh,

Please come for a chat with me:

Google Talk Id: tonyjohn
    Skype Id: tonymjohn @ hotmail dot com

Tony sir, I am ready for this opportunity. I would be happy and proud to help you. You can itself guess that how fast typing and time I have by seeing my last 7 days high quality contribution.

Regards,
    Arjun

Sir I am ready to this job. Please let me know if I am eligible. I am just back from my final semester exams.
    Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

Sir, please let me know as I am waiting for your valuable response.

Regards,
    Arjun

Hello Tony Sir,
    I can do this work, let me know if I am eligible for this. I can complete it till Saturday night.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

Hi Tony Sir

I will complete this work with in 3 to 4 hours. Kindly give me a chance.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Tony sir,

I invited you on Google talk please accept it.

Sir,
    I think that sister site is 'cargalaxy.in' and if you are still waiting for a member to post product specifications, I would like to be considered for that post. Since you said that it's a 5 hour work, I'll surely complete it in 2 days with zero errors.
    Waiting for a positive response.

I can complete you work with speed and accurate entry. You can adopt me as a data entry operator in your spiders group.

?????-????-??.docx

Delete Attachment

Hey webmaster tony are you select candidate or not if not i am ready for work.

Hi Webmaster,

I am interested in this job. Kindly let me know if the post is still vacant. If given an opportunity, I am sure that I will complete in the specified time set by them.

Regards,
    Manu

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.