You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Bought a new laptop purely from TEC earnings

Hi all,
    This is to share with you all that due to the great earnings I have been getting from TEC I have just bought a new laptop. I have spent this money on other things too like I had been doing my internship from July to Dec and during that I used my TEC earnings for all the expenses there excluding the housing. Even after these expenses I still have enough savings to buy another laptop for myself or an expensive smartphone :) This is to say thanks a lot of TEC and Tony sir for providing this great platform and for the great support.
    Hi Member
    This is great news that you buy new laptop from TEC ea ringing. keep earning from this site.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Ankit Sir,

First of all, Congratulations for your tremendous earnings from Techulator.com and It is a great pleasure to know that you were able to fund all your out of pocket as well as educational expenses.

I would also like to congratulate you on behalf of purchasing a brand new Laptop. Wish you all the best.

Have a nice day.

Ankit ji,

I congratulate you for buying a new laptop with the earnings you got from TEC. This gives us a lot of joy, when we buy something with the money that we earned by putting in a lot of effort to earn it. I can understand the hard work you have put in to earn this money. It is also good to know that you have spent part of the money you earned from TEC for your internship. I have been inspired by you and learnt a lot from you both at India Study Channel and Techulator. Like you, I also bought my Samsung Galaxy S4 from the earnings I received from India Study Channel and Techulator. By God's grace, I have been receiving a monthly cheque from Google from February 2013 onwards. You have always been a great source of inspiration to many new members. May God bless you with more success in your life.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congratulations!
    You deserve more, and you will achieve more. Keep on, Wish you happy learning and earning ahead.

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Congratulations Ankit! I am sure that your parents would be so proud of your achievement. We are also inspired by you. Continue the good work.

Congratulations Ankit sir for your new laptop. Really, you have earned a great earnings through techulator. In the starting, you have helped me through your valuable response. So, it shows your hard work and contribution.

Regards,
    Arjun

Hearty congratulations to you Ankit.
    I know how it feels when you get something with the money earned by yourself. It feels really very proud.
    Congratulations again. And keep posting good articles to earn more and more.

Electrical is easy!
    electricaleasy.com

Congratulation Ankit for your wonderful achievement through online contribution at Techulator and ISC. Your quality work helps many to achieve milestones, all the best for more. I hope you will write in Techulator about your laptop specs and detail to know by other members which will help them to buy in the future.

Great work, keep it up.

My laptop was released a year back so I don't think it will find many readers now, so I would just skip it!

Hi Ankit,
    Hearty Congratulations to you for being able to buy a laptop from techulator earnings. It is indeed testimony to the efforts put in by you in contributing quality posts at TEC. Your rank and earnings are an inspiration to most of the techulator members and I am sure you will achieve much more in near future. Good Luck!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Congrats Mr Ankit . I am inspire with you because You know the value of time and money. You used you spare time in TECHULATOR as well as your money for Techulator.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.