You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Received fifth cheque for Google AdSense

I would like to share the information with you that I have received my fifth cheque from Google towards my Google AdSense revenue for the month of April 2013. The minimum threshold for sixth cheque for the month of May 2013 also has been reached, and the cheque for the month of May 2013 will be issued by Google by this month end. I joined Techulator.com in January 2013, and since February 2013, I am getting a cheque every month from Google. This has become possible for my contributions submitted to Techulator. I thank the webmasters, editors and other members both at Techulator and India Study Channel who have encouraged me at every step.
    Wow, it's great to hear that you became a regular receiver of AdSense cheque. Yes, it's just because of your contribution at ISC, TEC and your self made YouTube tutorials. But, we are eagerly waiting for your new thread in which you should mention a $200 cheque. Hope we'll hear that good news from you.

Congratulations Sukhdev sir for the consecutive checks. TEC has really made earning online quite easy. I am too received regular checks since I have joined TEC. Best of luck to make more money in coming days.

Hearty congratulations to you, Sukhdev ji. Really, happy to know facts about benefits of contributing at TEC. You are one of the great contributers of TEC, who is being accredited with many awards. All the best! for your forthcoming contribution. Hope you earn a lot.
    Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Hi Sir

This is good news for all member that you are getting cheque from Google in every month. It is only due to of your hard work.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Sukhdev Sir,

Congratulations for your successive fifth cheque of Google Adsense revenue share.

Have a nice day.

Many many congratulations to you Sukhdev Ji, this is really an excellent achievement for you and the real inspiration for all the members including me. Please keep doing your great work and inspiring us also by sharing your success stories.
    With Best Regards,

Kokil

Congratulations Sukhdevji!! Well done.

Hearty congratulations to you Sukhdev sir. This is what you really deserve. You are contributing very well with good and informative posts. Hope you will keep contributing such good post.
    All the best for your further journey in techulator.com

Electrical is easy!
    electricaleasy.com

Congratulation Sukhdev Ji for your great achievement on this and nice to know about it specially during 10th year celebration of Google.

Congratulates dear Sukhdev Sir . It is your another achievement in Google Adsense cheque . You contribution also guide and inspire other members in this platform.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.