You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

HTML 5 or Flash - GD Winner Announcement

Dear Techians,

Techulator is proud to announce its first Group Discussion result.

Here is the list of the winner and runners of the GD - HTML 5 or Flash. Winner will get credited to his account Rs 100 and be awarded with 25 points.

GD Winner:

Ravi Kandala

GD Runner:

Phagu
    Bharath

The above runner-ups will be awarded from virtual gift shop of Techulator.

Congratulations to Winner, Runners and Participants. Hope to see more participation from all of you on upcoming GDs.

Regards,
    Congratulations to the winners!!! The runners up have received Digital cameras worth 100 points from the virtual gift shop.

My hearty congratulations to the winner Ravi Kandala for the first group discussion held on Techulator. I also congratulate the runners up Phagu and Bharath for winning the digital camera worth 100 points from the virtual gift shop of Techulator.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Thank you very much for considering me as the winner for this contest. But my name is not Ravi Kandla, I think it's misspelled. So, I would like to inform webmasters to change my name to 'Ravi Kandala.' Also, Sukhdev ji, can you please correct my initial to 'Kandala.'

Hi

Congratulations to the all winners. Keep participating in tec and earn more awards.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Ravi,

We have made the necessary changes.

Thank you webmaster and Sukhdev Singh ji for correcting my name and also thank you for congratulating me on my success.

Congratulation Ravi for this title
    Thank you webmaster for listing my name as runner up on the contest title Group discussion on HTML5 or Flash

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.