You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Best Traffic Article for May 2013 - Winner

Hi Techians,
    As per our earlier announcement for "Top Traffic Article of the month", we are announcing the winner of this award for May 2013 as follow.

The winner of the Top Traffic Article of the month (May 2013) award goes to this article:

Upcoming HTC M4 - Features, specifications, price and review. The author of the article is Amit Singh.

Rs 500 cash award and 100 special points are awarded to the author.

Congratulations Amit Singh and keep up the good work. Best of luck to other Tech members / participants.
    congrats Amit Singh! You have got talent and if you use it in the right ethical way, you can succeed in all aspects of blogging.

My hearty congratulations to Amit Singh, the winner of the Top Traffic Article of the month award for the month of May 2013 for his article
    "Upcoming HTC M4 - Features, specifications, price and review."

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi Members

My all best wishes for you on winning this awards.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello everyone,

Congratulations Amit for winning the award - Top Traffic Article of the month and keep contributing to win more rewards from Techulator.

Have a nice day.

Congratulate Mr Amit for winning reward title Best Traffic Article for May 2013.This type reward explain your selection of keyword in article , forum expert section etc. Keep continue.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.