You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Month Award for May 2013

Hi Techians,

We are pleased to announce the Member of the Month award from Techulator.

MOM for May 2013 award goes to Sukhdev Singh for his outstanding contribution/performance during this month.

Rs 500 and 100 special points are credited to the winner.

Congratulations to Sukhdev Singh and best of luck to other members for the next time!
    Congratulations Sukhdevji!! Your contribution to the site is worth praising. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, Ashley for considering me worthy of winner of the member of the month award for the month of May 2013. I will try to contribute as much possible towards the Techulator within the limited time I get now. I have become very much busy with my school administration work. The school has just re-opened after summer vacation.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Sukhdev ji is winning this member of month award like R Pramod in indiastudychannel.com. He is definitely a regular and valuable contributor to Techulator. I think it is very difficult for another member to beat him in winning this member of the month award. However, Fazl and Arjun are trying to make a new record this month. I wish them all a success.

My Hearty congratulations for sir on getting member of the month awards. Keep sharing your view with us.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello everyone,

Congratulations Sukhdev sir on winning the award - Member of the Month for third time.

Wish you all the best for future awards.

Have a nice day.

Heartiest Congratulations to Sukhdevji for once again winning the Member of the Month award at techulator. It requires great dedication and consistent performances to be able to win this award several times. He is a real inspiration to several members of techulator. Good Luck to him for winning many such awards in future! I hope to learn from Sukhdevji and repeat similar feat at techulator sometime later this year.
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Accept my congratulation dear Sukhdev Singh after all your are again win the title of Member of the Month Award for May 2013 . It is a hard work but You achieved this target.I also followed your comments and responses . These are very use for all members of Techulators

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.