You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Member of the Week Award 3rd Jun to 9th Jun 2013

Hi Techians,

The winner of the Member of the Week Award for 3rd Jun to 9th Jun 2013 goes to Arjun.

Congratulations to Arjun for MOW awards, and best of luck members for the next time!
    My hearty congratulations to Arjun for getting the member of the week award. He is the new upcoming star of the Techulator. I find a very hardworking individual in him. At least, there is a person now who has followed me in his endeavour to get to the top. May God bless him and keep him in his good health.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

So, Sukhdev ji has got a better competition from Arjun from this June. Within a short span of 10 days, he became a gold member and heading towards Diamond level with his articles. Hope this will be continued even in future and I wish him on his success.

Hi
    Hearty congratulations on getting this awards. This only due to of your work hard in this site.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello everyone,

Congratulations Arjun for being a Member of the Week award winner and it is amazing to know that you contributed to over 40 articles in such a short period of time.

Yes, Sukhdev sir has rightly said that you are going to be the star contributor on Techulator and we wish you all the best.

Have a nice day.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.