You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Do not use ‘no any’ together in a sentence.

I have come across sentences while editing Ask Experts Section, where the member has used the words 'no any' together in a sentence. This is the incorrect usage. The member has become habitual to its use. For example, he will use the sentence as follows: "The mechanic has no any knowledge of the problem". The correct usage of the words should be: "The mechanic has no knowledge of the problem." or it can be written as "The mechanic doesn't have any knowledge of the problem." The quantifier is used in interrogative sentences like, "Do you have any solution for this problem?" or in negative sentences, e.g., "I don't have any knowledge of his arrival in the city." I request the members not to use "no any" together in a sentence.
    All the members need to keep note of the above guideline while posting in Techulator.

Thank you so much for meaningful suggestion.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Thank you Sukhdev Sir for providing a meaningful use of 'no any'. After your description My concept about use of no any has clear. Next time will try to proper use of this

Hi Sukhdevji,
    Thanks for pointing out this common mistake that many techulator members make while posting in Articles section or Ask Experts section or Forum section. This will also help many of us to improve our email writing skills and avoid such common mistakes in English.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.