You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Experts Award for May 2013

Here are the results of the super experts award for the Month of May'2013!

The Super Experts are:
    1. Sukhdev Singh
    2. Hafeezur Rahman P
    3. Mobile Boy
    4. Fazl
    5. Amit Singh
    Congratulations to the super experts on this great achievement.Each of the Super Experts will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting answers.
    For those of you, who have missed out this time, All the very best for the next round!
    Thanks Ashley, for announcing the super experts awards for the month of May 2013. I wish more members to compete to try to reach the super experts level.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi Ashley,
    When I see this super expert award thread, I got shocked. I was not in the list of award members. Since for the month of May, I had been in the top 5 list. Even now I was in the list in the page of AES. But in this thread, I was not awarded. Can you please recheck and intimate why I was not awarded.

Regards,
    Bharath

Congratulations to super experts for May 2013.

@Bharath

This award on the basis of number of clicks to our questions and the top 5 is based on the automatic calculation of points gained in AES.

Saroja

Congratulations to all the super experts at Techulator namely Sukhdev Singh, Hafeezur Rahman P, Mobile Boy, Fazl, Amit Singh.

Bharath,

You are in the 6th position for the month of May. The top 5 list shown on the top of the Ask experts page is a tentative list based on the previous month from the present date. We calculated the points from May 1 to May 31 2013.

Congratulations to all the Super Expert. Please keep helping other members of Techulator through your best answers.

Aside Bharath, Please do not worry, and don't lose your heart. Opportunity never ends here at Techulator. So keep doing your great work. I hope you will become the super expert in the next round. All the very best.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hi Ashley / Webmaster,

Thanks for announcing Super Expert award for May 2013. I am really happy to be one of the Winner in this contest, hearty congratulations to other co-winners Sukhdev Singh, Mobile Boy, Fazl and Amit Singh and rest participants.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.