You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Why less credits are being awarded for my articles?

Recently, i had written some articles on the topic like "Review of features, specs, price and availability" of smartphones, tablet. But i`m not satisfied with the credits alloted(50-60). For the same kind of topics written by others are awarded with excellent credits (70-90). Why these discrepancies?
    Most articles which are just about specifications of the devices are receiving the cash that you mentioned.

In case few exceptions the article might be too detailed or have some actual hands-on review due to which it would be allotted a little more cash.

There is not much difference between the article written by me and the contemporary contributors. However, i don`t want to disclose their names.
    Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Unless you specify the articles no proper answer can be given. If you like you can send a mail to me with the URLs and I might be able to explain or get it corrected if there is any anomaly.

My email is available in my profile.

I have just dropped a word to your mail: ankit@techulator.com. Please check it and I`m waiting for your reply.
    Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Suman,

There have been cases of editors providing higher cash and points to some articles. We are re-reviewing such articles and bringing them to the standard points and cash set by the site. We have also informed the concerned editors of the same.

Actually our editors compare the qualities of articles with given rule for articles. If you have low qualities then our editors provide low point for your articles.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.