You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am new member for this site...

Hello Friends,
    I am Vishal Gabani from Ahmedabad recently join this site. I am unaware about earning programs recently going on. Can any on tell me? And I m also interested to post article, do I required to get prior approval for this?

Regards,
    Vishal Gabani
    Vishal,
    I warmly welcome you on Techulator. Please go through Top sections of Techulator.com- A beginners' guide. It will help you a lot!

Hi Members
    This is very good to see you in this website. Before starting your work please read all posting guidelines and then start your work. In this website there are many places and section where you can contribute and earn good Google revenue share. Forum section where you can discuss any thing with our member and get many opinions about your question and in Ask expert section where you can ask technology question. So please start you work after read all guidelines.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hearty welcome, Vishalji, to Techulator. This is one of the prestigious Indian website dealing with topics on technology. Forum Section is the one where you can discuss the problems faced by you on Techulator or you can ask for any information about the working of this website. Click on the link Ongoing Awards and Rewards at Techulator.com to become conversant about various awards and rewards. You can post quality articles on the technical topics on various categories given in Article Section. You will be awarded points and cash credits for each article depending on the quality of your article. You can also earn points and cash credits by posting answers in Ask Experts Section. You are also given 2 to 3 points and equal cash credits in asking questions in Ask Experts Section. You need a special permission for access to Ask Experts Section, it there restriction in access to that section.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hello Vishal,
    A very warm welcome to Techulator site. As mentioned by the seniors above, keep following their advice and read the guidelines listed for beginners as well as for posting articles on Techulator. Make sure you write original stuff here and everything else will fall into place. Good Luck!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Dear vishal
    Accept my warm welcome in the world of technical based site. Here you can share your knowledge and get answer of your problem.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.