You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

New feature on Techulator : Choose as Best Answer

Good news for all who have been waiting for an option to choose an answer as the best answer!

The new feature has now been implemented. Editors and the member who originally posted the question can mark one (or more) answer(s) as the "Best Answer", unless the thread is LOCKED. Once it is locked, only editors can mark an answer as the 'Best Answer' or unselect the best answer.

Please use this feature with care. We may eventually introduce some rewards for Best Answers, so choose only the most deserving answer as best answer. In rare cases, you may choose more than one answer as best answer, but typically we expect only one answer to be selected as the Best Answer.
    Such an innovative idea! But please clarify my doubt. Are we supposed to mark any answer as GOOD/BAD or something else?

There is only one option. Choose as Best Answer. You can see the option below every post.

Thanks, Ashley, for posting this novel feature to encourage posting of some of the best answers by the members.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

This feature should also be in Ask Experts as in IndiaStudyChannel.com.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi Ashley,
    Thanks for providing this "Choose Best Answer" option in Ask Experts section of Techulator. It is now even provided in the Ask Experts section of ISC. This option will motivate experts to write even better answers and get rewarded for them. Good Luck to all!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.