You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

How to earn Revenue from Adsense through Techulator

Hi all,
    I got an approved Adsense account a year back. I used earn very low income from it. Now I am trying to earn more from Adsense. How exactly should we add Techulator on our Adsense account in order to track the earnings? Should we add each sections of Techulator to earn from them eg: techulator.com/resources, techulator.com/experts etc? And also suggest me some better way to earn Adsense revenue through Techulator.

If you want to see the total of how much you earn from Techulator, add a url channel - www.techulator.com

If you want to track how much you are getting from each sections within techulator, you may add url channels like

www.techulator.com
    www.techulator.com/experts/
    www.techulator.com/forum/
    www.techulator.com/resources/
    www.techulator.com/products/
    www.techulator.com/member/

etc.

The AdSense traffic is pretty much proportionate to the traffic you receive in your posts. Write great articles which fetch great traffic and you will get better revenue.

Hello Abdul,
    Manju is correct. If you want to track your adsense earnings from various sections of techulator, you should add url channels in adsense account as stated above.

Electrical is easy!
    electricaleasy.com

First of all accept my congrats for approved Adsense account . If you want to increase your Adsense earning then you should need contribute regular and valuable as well as high qualities contain in this platform.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.