You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Shocking response from editors to me for an article

This is my straight query to Webmasters / Tony sir. As you all know that I'm one of the senior members of Techulator. I'm not bragging about myself it is just to ensure that I'm not a newbie. Now the matter of fact is that one of my recent article has been rejected by an anonymous editor. I have written an article on a Samsung smart phone which is yet to come (lately announced). But the editors message is that "Analysis is required". How could I provide comprehensive description about the device without it being released? Here is the link of that article: www.techulator.com/resources/10303-Samsung-Galaxy-S4-with-4.3-inch-display-8-MP-rear-camera-announced.aspx

Hope I get justified response from your side by approving article with appropriate credits.
    Congratulations, It has been approved.
    Regards,
    Abdul Rahman

Yes it is approved with average credits. Not satisfied with it and anyway thanks for prompt response @Editors
    Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Suman Kumar,

We have approved your article. You are one of the senior members of Techulator and a very good contributor too. The topic "Samsung Galaxy S4 mini" was already covered by another member in detail. We are looking forward to unique content. We usually approve the articles if it is unique and also give better points and rewards to articles, which are in detail, compared to articles which contain only product specs. Looking forward to more contribution from your side.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.