You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Articles are being rewarded with low points

Hello editors/webmasters,

My articles are being rewarded with low points and cash credits. Please took a review of my two given below articles. Both were awarded with low points and cash credits.

1) Article 1

2) Article 2

I think that both articles should be rewarded with some more points and cash cash credits.

Regards,
    Arjun
    Articles with features and specifications are given around 70 points if the length of the article is about 1000 words. So. according to this criteria, the points and cash credits given for the articles appears to be justified. The editors are guided accordingly, and whoever has reviewed your articles has done justification to it. Usually 10 points are given for each 100 words up to an article of 600 words length. The points are gradually reduced for lengthy articles. Besides, there are certain other criteria like language, web traffic etc. which are taken into consideration by the editors while giving points and cash credits.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

So what's your opinion about second article.

The second article too is right rewarded. This article too is mostly specs and features only. Nothing "hands on"

Thanks to both editor and webmaster for their fast respones.

Hey Arjun,
    I know the pain you get when such lengthy articles get Rs 70. But they are only specifications and features of particular devices. Try coming up with more unique niche like comparisons between devices with larger competition. That could bring you some real points for your effort.

Regards,
    Abdul Rahman

Arjun,

You can check the Ongoing rewards in Techulator to check out the active contests to get more points and rewards. We give less points and rewards for articles, which are mostly product specs.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.