You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Self Introduction

Hi friends,

I am Umesh, member of techulator from the last 1 year. I joined techulator just because of my friends. I like techulator because it is India's best website for earning money. I like to write articles about the latest smartphones and new technologies. I have interest in viewing new articles, which are related to smartphones and softwares.

I hope you guys will like my posts and articles.

Umesh
    Hearty welcome, Umesh ji, for joining one of the most prestigious technology related websites in India.

It is a good thing that your friends have inspired you to join this website. You can definitely earn a little bit of pocket money from this website by your sincere and consistent contributions to this website. It is not only the money that you earn from here, but also the knowledge gained by you by working on this website, will help you in every sphere of your life.

You shall be learning the correct way of expressing yourself in English. For example, you should use capital letter as a starting letter for proper nouns like 'Techulator'. 'Indias' should be written as 'India's'. Superlative degrees like 'best' should be preceded by the article 'the'. The word 'softwares' should be written as 'software' even when plural. 'Your,s' should be written as 'Yours'.

Create a Forun Footer from your Dashboard for writing expressions like 'Yours faithfully', 'With regards', etc., so that you need not type them every time.

You are welcome to write articles on any technical subjects, which have been categorised in the particular sections.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Sir,
    Thank you for your guidance,support and teaching.Because of you I could improve my writing skills and can gain some free of cost knowledge about latest technologies.

Yours faithfully,

Umesh

Umesh,

We appreciate your contribution to Techulator and look forward to more from your side. You can contact us for any doubts or clarifications.

Apart from the guidelines from sukhdevji, please note the following too, give a space after full stop, comma and punctuation marks. "Introduction mine" is not a correct usage. It should be "Self Introduction". "Myself Umesh" is also not correct. You should describe yourself as "I am Umesh". I have made the corrections.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.