You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Third Party Contests

Capgemini Super Techies Show Season 2

The Super Techies show co-owned by Capgemini is back with it's second season. The first season was a super hit with many smart techies across India competing against each other and it even managed to get TV coverage. For Capgemini Super Techies show season 2, contestants from India and North America will get a chance to showcase their talent in groups of 2. It is heartening to see a reality TV show for technology experts.

The Super Techies show is all about IT professionals who have the urge to create or build innovative technology solutions to solve business challenges. The winner of the show will get the title of "Super Techie" and a cash prize of Rs. 15,00,000. Registrations for this show are open till 25th June'2013. I am eagerly looking forward to watch Live telecast of this show once it reaches the final set of contestants.
    Always, it will be good to see any live show after it comes to almost to quarter finals and onwards as we have a good personal affection with the contestants. Thanks for your information.
    Saroja

I am very interested in latest technologies. But I haven't heard about the show 'The super techies' yet. Can you tell me on which channel this show is tele-casted and at what timing. I will love to see this show.
    Electrical is easy!
    electricaleasy.com

@Kiran

ET Now(Stock market channel) with association of capgemini. I really enjoyed the first season in this channel with the real demonstrations of so many techies.

Saroja

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.